At the moment I’m just embracing the challenges of being back after maternity leave.
I’ve launched The Mumpreneur Guide with plenty of online noise which has resulted in great sales – now the challenge is to keep that up! I’m taking part in three different events over Business Mum Week which should help.
Alongside that, I’m
- providing blogging services to a couple of new clients
- picking up some feature writing on learning disability for longstanding client SeeAbility
- working on exciting new book idea for Family Friendly Working
- about to start on a book about Down’s Syndrome for Need2Know books
- meeting Everywoman to talk about the workshop I;m running at their conference in November
- talking to Which? about future health policy work
I’ve got an appointment with a business adviser coming up too as I work on my medium-long term plan – there’s lots to do right now.